Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day #10: Young Women's Leader

May 26, 2011

Today was another half day, and I convinced my mom to let me stay home and only go to seminary {I'm LDS} because I was completely unprepared for an algebra 2 quiz that I had today. But..I just came home and slept instead. Then my mom and I went to run errands and I took a bunch of pictures on my new Holga camera and filled up my first roll of film!

So, anyways, I was on the computer and in comes one of my Young Women's leaders from church with whom I forgot I had a date with today. So I became excited and we went and got gelato, then walked around the little hipster village we call home, then to the book store. It was a grand old time looking at all the silly books, the pictures, and especially the kids books. There was also this giant thing of magnets with "Yay! ________!" on them. It was a grand old time rearranging the funny ones next to each other like "Yay! Zombies!" and "Yay! Life!" 

Yay! Friends!


-Kaylyn

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay!

Unknown said...

Andrea stole my post... :(
YAY! anyways! :)
I enjoy that we both posted the same picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...