Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day #9: Sleep

May 25, 2011

Also not a stellar day. But it was at least a half day. I came home, slept, slept, watched Hello Dolly, and then avoided how unprepared I was for my algebra 2 quiz from Chitty Chitty Bang Bang all last week. {I have this quote and these comics above my bed.}

So some of my Chitty friends were talking about dreams and how to be able to realize you are dreaming so you can control your dream. They said that if you see a sign, memorize what it says, look away, and if you look back and one of the letters is different then you're dreaming. Well, that kinda happened while I was sleeping, I had already kind of realized I was dreaming when I saw a sign, looked away, looked back and it wasn't there. Then I thought to myself, "I already know I'm dreaming.." Then I did a bunch of cool stuff, which doesn't last very long for me until I'm too awake for it to work anymore. I can tell I'm waking up too much when people start becoming too short or too tall or proportions are screwy without me being able to fix them. And when I stop being able to really see faces and I can't feel it when someone touches me or I touch someone else. 

It was fun being able to do anything, though. In a way I was still dreaming because it wasn't until a few hours later that I was like, "Hey! My friends were right!" Then it was super weird, like those dreams that are so real you wake up and things just feel awkward for the rest of the day. 


-Kaylyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...