Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day #3: The Sun

May 19, 2011

My sister and I do this thing for our birth week. Since her birthday usually fell during spring break she would say it was Andrea Gras, like Mardi Gras, and it was a week long celebration of Andrea. As I have mentioned before, I always seem to have terrible birthdays, and the first few days of Kaylyn Gras were no different. But on the day of my actual birthday I woke up to find the sun shining unbelievably cloudlessly. Which was a surprise because we'd had a little sun the week before and everyone said this week would be less sunny, which I didn't mind and kind of expected rather than sun. And the rest of this week has been just as sunny and beautifully warm. But on the day of my birthday I felt like the sun was defying expectations and it was a little personal hats off from Heavenly Father telling me to have a happy birthday, and that He was there.


-Kaylyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...