Monday, May 23, 2011

Day #7: Opera Ghost

May 23, 2011

During our first dress rehearsal last week at the theater where we would actually be performing Chitty Chitty Bang Bang one of my friends walked up to me and handed me this blue balloon. He said that he had watched it float down from the ceiling and down the aisle where he grabbed it and brought it to me saying that it was trying to find me. Clearly the Opera Ghost brought it to me. I named him Balloony. He stayed at my mirror until closing night when we were cleaning up. I popped him on closing night {he had already been hanging limply from his string for a couple days} on account of the show closing. It was a sad occasion, but it had to be done.

I woke up this morning feeling like a deflated balloon. I hate the day after closing night the most.


-Kaylyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...