Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day #43: Chocolate

June 28, 2011

Today I had sushi with my friends for lunch then went out adventuring and gathering job applications, but I didn't get any pictures of any of that. So I'll talk about chocolate. A few weeks ago my mom was talking about this book she read a long time ago that had research that answered the question why women need chocolate. It has the right amount of sugar and fat to increase your mood and relax you or something along those lines. It's just that most women go over board and eat too much hahha. You only need about two Hershey's kisses worth during that 3 o'clock slump. So I asked my mom if I promised to only eat that much if she would buy me a Lindt chocolate (which is the best) supply. And she did! I'm getting to the end of my stash, though..


-Kaylyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Best. Mom. Ever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...