Saturday, July 2, 2011

Day #44: Bad Sleep

June 29, 2011

I really need to get in the habit of taking pictures of the highlights of my day, rather than just the random parts..Anyways, I hung out with my Chitty Chitty Bang Bang friends and watched a movie with them. But, I didn't get any pictures of that, so once again I will talk about something else! 

I have been getting really bad sleep lately, and my sister thinks it's because of the new antidepressants my doctor has my trying. I can't sleep at night and just lie awake tired until 2 AM. So usually I get up and do stuff like paint, or read, or just stay up watching TV or something stupid because I won't be able to sleep anyways, so I might as well be doing something. Then I sleep in until 12 because I finally get to sleep and my body won't get up. But I'm tired all the time. That isn't so unusual, but I tried napping the other day and tried for like an hour but couldn't. That is unusual. Normally I'm tired all the time and can fall asleep on command after about 15 minutes. Maybe if it is a side effect it will become less prevalent once the medication starts working.

The weirdest thing, though, is when I got up the day before I was really disoriented and off balance. Which is probably from the lack of sleep, but I really couldn't balance just standing up. It was weird. 


-Kaylyn

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Usually the antidepressants do that do you for the first couple weeks or so. It will stop though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...