Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day #49: Benadryl

July 4, 2011

For the Fourth of July we got KFC (I made a salad to bring since I don't fancy meat) and went to a park with the whole family and ate then hiked a little bit, then played pooh sticks at the bridge. Well, we went later in the day so that it wouldn't be as crowded and there are tall trees around which create a lot of shade. So the mosquitoes where out.  And I am crazy allergic to them. One bit me on the back of my arm and it swelled to this huge hive like normal, and my sister had Benadryl in her purse because my nephew has really bad allergies and asked if I wanted some. So I said yes, even though it was kids and cherry flavor (which actually was awesome). It worked like a charm, but made me super sleepy. When we got home I actually napped for a half an hour which is huge because I still couldn't sleep at all from my antidepressants. 

Also, I put bandaids on my bug bites..I always have, and I didn't know it was unusual until, like, last year. 


-Kaylyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

perhaps unusual... but I'm sure it helps with the itching... Not that you don't want to scratch, but that you can't so it doesn't get even bigger and more painful!!! I have no self control with bug bites... scratch scratch scratch

Oh man... I am itchy all over... stupid brain games.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...