Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day #15: On The Go

May 31, 2011

Every time I go to see my therapist I have to travel like 45 minutes and be picked up from school early. But I love car rides and not being in school, so I am not complaining. After my appointment I asked my mom if we could get food since I hadn't eaten since lunch and she suggested Krispy Kreme because the closest one to us was in that city. I suggested something more foody and asked if she knew where a Haggens was because I love sushi, and I love Haggenese, but had never had Haggen sushi. She responded by saying, "Yeah, there's one by Krispy Kreme." Perfect! Sushi and doughnuts! Plus I hadn't been to Krispy Kreme in years. Also, I got an Odwalla drink, because I've tried Naked Fruit and really liked it and all Haggens had was Odwalla. I like Naked better. Next perfect thing: I love Oreos and they had an Oreo cream doughnut. How lovely!


-Kaylyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...