Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Day #29: The Bell Jar

June 14, 2011

I finished reading The Bell Jar in photographics class since I finished the final about a week ago. So I spent the entire hour and a half of class reading. And needless to say it made my day a little bizarro You know how when you read a book you think about it so much that things that happen in real life feel like the ones happening in the book? Not a good book to do that with. 

Although my day was incredibly..strange..I realized something at the end of the day. That it actually helped me accept my crazy. That it's okay that I don't like or want to talk to people, not specific people, just people. And other types of crazy. Granted, that had made my day kind of sad because I wasn't pretending, but it also made it incredibly honest. It felt cleansing. 


-Kaylyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...