Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day #35: Rock Garden

June 20, 2011

Recently when my parents ask me what I want to do for family home evening I really just want to get out of the house and drive, I don't really care where as long as it's a long drive and it's pretty. I love, love, love car rides. Probably more than the destination of them. Well, my dad's the bishop of the singles ward in our area and his ward was going to this rock garden that has sculptures from local artists. So that's where we went, too. It was the first young single adult activity I've been to since my dad became the bishop. The gardens were pretty impressive, I'd never been there before. My favorite sculpture in them was of a rickety train track curving up and breaking off. It was a lovely place.


-Kaylyn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...