Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day #16: Bare

June 1, 2011

Today I realized how inconvenient it is to not blog on a daily blog in almost a week. Quite inconvenient, indeed. It didn't help that my computer got a virus and that that was part of the reason. 

Anyways, today I got dressed then thought to myself, "It's a red lips day." So I put on red lip stain and liked the red lips no other make up look, so I just dusted on a bit of powder and a few swipes of mascara and called it good. Bright red lips aren't really daring for me {plus they make my green eyes look crazy cool}, but stark no make up is. So much so that I had to put on at least a tiny bit of mascara to be able to pull of the look I wanted for the day. 

Also, you may notice in this picture that I have a section of eyelashes missing. You can't really tell when I wear eye liner, and sometimes when I'm not people will ask me about it. It's a scar from having chicken pox when I was little. Cool story, huh? It's pretty much the only scar I have left. I bruise really easily, but all of the scars I get fade away.


-Kaylyn

3 comments:

Andrea said...

This is one of my favorite blogs. And I read a lot of blogs.

Unknown said...

I will have to ditto Andrea's comment! I usually do though... :)

I was wondering what happened to you since you hadn't posted... I forgot that your computer was at the doc's office... err, my house... for repairs! I'm a nerd.

Love this post. I wondered about the eyelashes. I have a yellow spot in my blue eyes. not sure why... just did. no cool story. :)

Unknown said...

umm... *just do
whatever. My luck, I'd post that where two writers will read it. Haha.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...