Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day #39: Hippies

June 24, 2011

My sister needed errands ran, and I needed driving hours {even though I'm already 16} so away we went a-venturing! Adventures with my sister are always the best. She wanted to go to the food co-op and I was excited, I really love that place. And it's a little far, so the drive was a good time. We got there and felt like the coolest kids getting organic and local food. Then we were comparing prices on honey, which was on the bottom few shelves. So we sat on the floor to find the best one, since it would take a bit of effort. In the words of my favorite movie, Up, "Take a bath, hippie!"

We felt like true Northwest Washingtoners.


-Kaylyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely rocking the NW WA action there. :) All who grew up here totally have hippie in their blood. Signs of this are: random desires to purchase an organic item, making hemp jewelry (or simply knowing HOW to), and not shunning the smell of patchouli oil. :D

Andrea said...

LOL That was a good adventure. And yeah, I definitely know how to make hemp jewelry. And I don't think I even notice the smell of patchouli or incense anymore.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...