Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day #20: Personal Revelation

June 5, 2011

"I was reading my patriarchal blessing. I read this sentence and was crying before I had even finished reading the sentence. "They will learn to love you for what you are". They will learn. So they really don't already know. But there is still some how hope. And it says what not who. That means being so in love with the Gospel. Being of such high standards. Being different. Dressing different. Acting different. Being silly. They will learn to love me what what I am. It still is making me cry. This sentence wasn't in there before. I have never read it there ever before. I have read my patriarchal blessing tons of times, but I have never read this sentence. Exactly what I needed. Exactly. Perfect wording." - May 8, 2010


-Kaylyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You inspire me. I have been struggling this week with a huge decision, I gave you the low-down on Wednesday. It's consuming basically every thought. And did I think to read my patriarchal blessing? I didn't! Der.
Adults are lame sometimes.

I love you so much. You are fantastic. And they will learn to love you. And what you are is a beautiful Daughter of God. Not much better than that!

Anonymous said...

You inspire me. Just saying. Keep on reading...because it's what He thinks that really counts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...