Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day #18: Fransisco

June 3, 2011

A much needed girls night which consisted of each of us telling our absolutely biggest secrets. It was grand. I haven't had a conversation with anyone that truly meant anything in months. I have people who understand me. I have friends. During the night amid secrets, card games about marriage, and junk food a gummy bear was dropped on the frame of my bed and landed perfectly comically. I named him Fransisco because I name almost everything Fransisco because of the movie Elf:) He was a great reminder of even through the seriousness and sadness of the night what a good thing it all was. 


-Kaylyn

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Exaggeration: I haven't had a conversation with anyone that truly meant anything in month.

Maybe not... but I imagine you probably have. :)

Fransisco is a stud.

kaylyn. said...

No, it really isn't that much of an exaggeration. It is now since that night, but it wasn't at the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...