Friday, June 10, 2011

Day #23: Going For a Drive

June 8, 2011

It was a half day, so my sister came over with my nephew and we were going to go on a driving adventure.  My mom had the booster seat in her car, though, so we had to use the car seat which hasn't been used in a while. So my sister had to restrap the whole thing to make sure it was safe, and it's a complicated thing. Well, that took 40 minutes so I turned the car on and was just listening to music while waiting. My sister finally got the seat all figured out and whatnot way after we planned on leaving to find that the car battery was dead and the car wouldn't start. My nephew was upset we wouldn't be going anywhere in the car so we all went inside, had ice cream cones then played with bubbles in the driveway instead. 


-Kaylyn

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Maybe we should have a do-over. Ice cream and bubbles was pretty fun, though.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...