Saturday, June 25, 2011

Day #34: Doctrine and Covenants 78: 17-18

June 19, 2011

For youth group last Wednesday the young men and women went to on a temple trip to do baptisms for the dead. After I'm done showering and changing and such and we go sit back in the room with the font to watch everyone else go I always bring my scriptures and journal. It's so quiet in the temple I can get so much reading and studying done, it feels incredible. On this trip I was reading along and found this scripture with screamed out at me so much that before it I wrote "Dear Kaylyn," and after it I wrote "Love, Heavenly Father and Christ." I honestly read it and knew it was just for me right then. Like when I read the line in my patriarchal blessing that had never been there before. It screamed out at me that that was exactly what I needed then. I thought this an appropriate Sunday picture.


-Kaylyn

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this with me that Wednesday. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...